Thursday, November 12, 2015

Stuff I have been listening to lately

Today is free topic again so I will write about what I have been listening to lately. My phone doesn´t have a lot of memory so I can´t put as much music as I would like on it. Because of this I get bored of listen the same songs and I change them often. I´ve had been really into  soundtracks of movies and series these days so right now in my phone I have The nightmare before Christmas and 500 days of Summer complete soundtracks, and the intro themes of Vikings, Black Sails and Sherlock. 


I think I like to listen the soundtrack of The nightmare before Christmas because it remains me of moments of the movie, which I like a lot. About the 500 days of Summer soundtrack, I think I like it because is like the perfect music to listen when I am on the bus or on the subway in my way to somewhere.

I love the series Vikings and I can’t wait for the fourth season premiere next year, besides the intro theme is so epic, I just love it. I stopped watching Black Sails because I wanted to watch other things more but I really like the main theme so maybe I will try to watch the series again. Sherlock will take forever to come back but I´ll wait always and listen to the main theme meanwhile.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Nightmare Before Christmas too! Danny Elfman is a master in all his works and listening soundtrack is a good activity for relaxing or travel to other places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Sherlock's widow too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same can also be listening to the same music and it all bores me to have little bacteria in the mobile phone 77

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great! me too I love soundtracks! but I like soundtracks more instrumental, now I'm delighted with the soundtrack of the serie Sense8, is very different and elegant, with several instrumental versions of famous songs, I love it! and I have a friend who loves the Vikings series, he's as obsessed with this, jajajajaj, Regards!

    ReplyDelete