Thursday, November 19, 2015

It is Vicious

I recently finish a book I have wanted to read for a while. It is called Vicious, it was written by an American author named Victoria Schwab and it was published in 2013. I read it in English because it has not been translated to Spanish yet and I could not wait so I thought I´ll try to read it on its original language and I could.

It´s a fantasy novel about two friends in college that learn how to get supernatural powers but later become archenemies. It starts in the middle of the story and is continuously going ford and back in time until you get to the event that changes everything. In every chapter you´ll get all these pieces of information that you may not understand completely in the moment but it will make more sense the further you read. So in the past you´ll see these two roommates, best friends, and their life in college and in the present you´ll see them trying to haunt each other. The two main characters have really interesting personalities and their interactions as best friends are as interesting as their interactions as archenemies.

I enjoyed it very much, I didn´t want to stop reading and I was really sad when it ended. I think reading it again, now knowing everything that happened, will be a really different experience than the first time. I can´t wait.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting book, but, im very bad reading novels. Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo is a very interesting book, I hope will be translated into Spanish to read. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia!
    I think that always is a different experience when you reading for second time, but I think that worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww! this story sounds really interesting! I really want to read this book jajajajja
    I think I'll read this summer! Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia! I corrected your post, the details is on my blog (http://englishclass2015vj.blogspot.cl/2015/11/blog-help.html)
    I don't correct a lot because you write very good! :)

    ReplyDelete