Thursday, November 5, 2015

English exercises

Today I’ll write about my performance in a serie of different mini tests. In the first part, reading, I did pretty well I think. I just had one mistake and it was because I didn´t understood the meaning of “Free estimates” in the context of a building company. In the second part, listening, I only had one mistake too and it was because I didn´t understood the images of the options.  In the last part, vocabulary, I had two mistakes, one because I confused niece with nephew and the other because I didn´t knew the expression “traffic jam”. Overall I would say I did well but it could be better.

2 comments:

  1. most difficult is to listen and then respond, I find that talk too fast. Uu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you got a very good scores! congratulations! I think you must to teach me!

    ReplyDelete