Thursday, October 8, 2015

Two current obsessions and something I used to love


Hi. Today I´ll write about the series I’m into lately. The first one that comes to mind is The Office. I started to watch it because in my group therapy class the professor showed us the first episode to analyses the different forms the humor was use by the characters in it. It is really funny but also a bit uncomfortable, sometimes Steve Carrel’s character is so offensive and makes me think “is he really just doing or saying 
that?

I am also trying to get into Hannibal again. This show had an amazing first season and a pretty good second one. I don’t know why but I couldn´t really get into the third season at the beginning of the year so I dropped and moved to other series I was most interested in. I heard it was canceled and the third one will be the last season so I thought I might as well finish it.



Finally, a series I started to watch recently and I´m really extited about is Heroes Reborn. This is a sequel to Heroes, a series from 2005 which I loved and had an amazing start, and then they somehow mess up and the plot goes all over the place. So now they return, with some kind of continuation of it, with the same creative team, a few of the old cast and a bunch of new faces so obviously I would start watching it again.




So that’s that. 
Thank you for reading me :D

4 comments:

  1. sounds great, I'll watch ... I also like the series hannibal

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the office is good series but I dislike the boss but it's still fun but wrong with its employees, particularly with Secretary 77

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claaaaudia!!!! The Office is series very funny!!! I like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story is a classic that never die!

    ReplyDelete