Thursday, September 3, 2015

A place I´d like to visit

Hi. Today I'll talk about one of the places I´d like to visit. I kind of have a Bucket list of places I'd like to visit so is not easy for me to choose just the one. One of the first places that come to mind when I think about this is Italy. I like history a lot so to visit a country like Italy which is old and has a lot of history sounds really exciting for me. I really like old architecture from the renaissance and baroque period so to be surrounded by these old buildings excites me a lot. I also think Italian is a beautiful language and I would like to learn to speak it. If I went to Italy I would take a few classes or a curse on the language so I can talk some and practice when I get there. Although I´d like to travel all around Europe, if I have the opportunity to travel to Italy I would like to visit as many different cities and towns as possible. Later, I would like to go back and visit all the others European countries once at time so I really get to know them. If I only had enough money… 

3 comments:

  1. I understand about the money ..... if I had money I would travel all Asian countries ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I want to visit Italy, and I agree with you, the architecture from the renaissance and baroque period is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you truly believe that the architecture of the monuments of Italy are amazing and also if I had enough money touring many countries and learn about their different cultures:D

    ReplyDelete